12 January 2011

a new day : my morning wake up call


A first, for this blog in a long long time. It seemed easy enough to be cured : go through the treatment. But healing has been another, complex, unexplicable ball-game. There has been no road map... no clear directions.

2010 was a year of silence, retreat and quiet. Healing has required every fibre of my being.

Communication needed to be placed on pause to be able to fathom and let myself be guided through the complex labyrinth of healing a traumatised body following cancer treatment.

So here it is, my first step towards sharing words + images : the image of the very mischievous monkeys coming to wake me up in the morning, curious of who's behind the screen. Is there a potential for a banana or two to appear ???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning, my dear! pleased to read you again.
saw the water's coming to brisbane - is your family ok or do all your brothers & sisters live somewhere else now?
Oh, by the way: I wish you a HAPPY New Year!
lots of love
anja

Yabyum said...

Nice to see you... Monkeys, I'll get some bananas to try and drag(ue ? !) you inside the house of plenty.
Mat

Anonymous said...

hello beautiful Nat - I have been thinking of you as always . I am thinking of going to Berlin again to see my friend Claudia. That visit to see your exhibition was so important to me. I was so inspired by your artistry and conviction and conviction. It helped me kick start my theatre work again. Your entry here sounds lovely, it's a big journey back from all you've been through. May you look back and see ti as beautiful. Be gentle with yourself with your current process (it sounds like you are doing just that). I spoke to Marg and to Claire recently. Man, the floods. P xxxx

petalily said...

Don't know why it made my post anonymous - love Peta

christian niccoli said...

dear nathalie,
it made me happy reading this post. In the last months I often gave a look at your blog looking for a new entry. I am thinking about you and send you lots of love and tight hugs.
your Italian stallion

Anonymous said...

dear nathalie,
it made me happy reading this post. In the last months I often gave a look at your blog looking for a new entry. I am thinking about you and send you lots of love and tight hugs.
your Italian stallion

ccx said...

dearest nathalie! thank you for sharing! heaps of loving thoughts your way!

christian niccoli said...

send you very warm hugs from berlin dear nathalie.
christian