04 March 2009

living in gratitude 19 step by step


Each day another doctor, yesterday was the acupuncturist who works solely with cancer patients. He treats two days before chemo and two days after chemo, in order to help build up the immunity system. He has a brilliant reputation. He worked on my body to prepare me for the aneasthetic for the first operation. These photos were taken on the way to his office...



Place concorde...




One of the statues on place Concorde (each statue represents a region of France).

Lots of emotions happening at the moment. The taxi driver played me lamenting Berber songs (from Algeria) and I cried and cried. When I was getting out of the taxi, he turned to me and with a great sigh, said, "vous etes sensible comme moi" (you are sensitive like me).

1 comment:

Zina said...

You have a lovely writing style. Best of luck.