03 March 2009

living in gratitude 18



A giant reminder to every woman reading this - and to every man who knows a woman... get your PAP smears done each year (remind her sweetly about the pap smear) .. and for women heading to 40 ... get your mammogram done...



My last visit to my gynocologist did not include a pap smear... The last day or two, rather than focusing on the cure of my present treatment, I've been really peeved off that I didn't ask the gyni "why didn't you do a pap smear today?". My intuition asked the question ... and I didn't speak up.

The fact that the procedure in France is so much more intricate has also got me feeling wobbly. The idea of chemo and an op was easy to get my head around after a few days... now it's 2 ops, radio + chemo... I really feel I have hit the big league... it feels like a complex process internally and externally.


So here I am scans, scans, scans...
transformation, transformation, transformation...

I feel like I am operating on 2 levels:
One level: the soul knows all will be fine: there is no fear.
The other level, is the human part : angry with what is happening, sad with what has manifested in this body and that the body is going to go through so much.


I hear Mitch saying to me "let the process wash over you... it's a cleansing... a cleansing..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the truth talking: "One level: the soul knows all will be fine: there is no fear."

The rest is fear. In my *very* *very* *very* humble opinion...

Kiss kiss chérie, à demain... fait de beaux rêves... YB xxx

Unknown said...

I think Mitch sounds very smart...glad he's with you on your journey... xx

Anonymous said...

hi darling girl - sooooo hppy to hear the news about your AMMAzing results happening - go yay go yay!!! love and kisses to you and continued mango-coloured puja lovin' kisses and healing vibes to you bella x claudia x