09 September 2007

brother david in india




Okay -
I'm back from India - and have no idea where to start with describing the experience (overwhelming would be one word).

My gorgeous younger brother was with me for the first two weeks of the trip. It has become our annual tradition to travel together during the European summer. Last year I took him to Denmark where I had a show and I discovered what a great travel partner he is.

He blossomed in India and had a great connection to Sri Amma Narayani. He got dressed up in a dhoti by the first day and attended the afternoon and evening pujas (he managed to never get out of bed before midday which I admired).

Here he is mucking about in our room in the wee hours of the morning... his creative energy got more and more pumped and his song writing flourished. It was amazing to witness.

No comments: